"Walkin on the Grass!" Fun outdoor musical lessons! Held at your home school pod or apartment or center!
Enjoy a few video samples below!
Outdoor Children's Music/Movement Classes To Help Our Kids Spend More Time in Nature!
Join us for Music Class
on the Grass!
When I take my sweet granddaughter for a walk we both start singing "Walking on the Grass" and now its a weekly music class for us taking a new instrument each week to learn about music concepts, sing songs, dance and spend time in nature!
Walkin on the Grass is our fun outdoor music/movement class that we are offering starting Sept. 2021* to parents/families/schools and gathering pods to help your child take a break from their daily studies and head outside to any grass area nearby! We offer weekly or monthly classes and enjoy...
- Breathing in fresh air!
- Walk or Run on the Grass!
- Sing songs about virtues such as compassion, gratitude, kindness etc.
- Learn fun dance routines!
- Learn musical concepts such as pitch, tempo, rhythm, beat, dynamics and more!
- Introduction to a new instrument and dance genre every month and it's history
- (New Instruments for each student to keep or bring your own!)
- Confirm your spot soon! Classes begin September 15, 2021! (First instrument we learn about is the drum!) New inflatable drums provided
- If you have a grassy area for us to meet, we will bring the fun to you!
- Affordable Pricing! ($15 per student, per week, minimum 8 students and based on 4 weeks registration) 45 minute classes and includes learning a new instrument each month!
- Call Nancy at 760-815-0620/ or Email: email@example.com for special group classroom pricing and to check available days and times for your class!
Register Here for 4 classes per student fee is ($60) minimum 8 students required and host family receives free classes! (Please include your school name or home group gathering location and phone so we can contact you to confirm!
Or call for an hourly quote if your school has over 15 students!